Monday, October 6, 2008

Truth or Dare


I just thought I'd let you know that Truth or Dare at the age of 20, even the age of 22, can still be fun and beneficial. This particular Truth or Dare game, which started as a joke, that lasted for 5 hours, was quite successful. The truths consisted of serious and silly conversations. The dares consisted of dancing in your panties in the rain, making prank phone calls, picking avocados in the rain in your panties (everything is funnier when the other person is in their panties and you have clothes on... apparently), dancing and singing out loud while you have head phones on, and having to kiss a cat. 

I encourage us all to reach into our back pockets and pull out our pasts along with our immaturity and have a fun-filled night of Truth or Dare. If you're thinking, "I don't have enough people to play with" that's okay, it can be played with even just 3 people.

Try it... I dare you.

No comments: