Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Pictured above if the newest member of the Hamer-Schmechel household. Her name is Eleanor Cordelia Rigby.

Ok I've always been ANTI- cat but then my aunt gave us this cat. We wanted the runt of the litter and her name was to going to be Sadie Lou Freebush, but when we drove out to my aunts 5-acre property in the middle of no where little Sadie Lou ran away and disappeared (She's a magician said my uncle while we were on our 3rd hour of looking for the stupid thing). SOOO Tracey pulled herself together, we decided that Sadie Lou wasn't meant to be, and we brought home Elley (that's her nickname).


For those of you who haven't tried your Photobooth with your pet... YOU SHOULD!
We love the newest member of our family.

OK but on a more serious note:
Today I was driving to Balboa to drop off a painting for my boss and I got uber distracted by a painted electrical box (or whatever they are... you know the ones that are painted all over SD?). Well it wasn't the most beautiful piece of art I'd ever seen but the message on it was inspiring. "Life is Beautiful" Yeah it's something we've all heard before, but it just sparked something inside of me. God has the best sense of humor. He lets your eye catch a little secret message that you wouldn't usually notice (We've all driven that way and probably never noticed it). YEAH this whole this is cliche but it made my day.
So i encourage us all to embrace the beauty of LIFE! indulge in it, laugh about it, cry about it, celebrate it!!! no matter where we are... Africa, India, Camp, by the ocean, or in the middle of the desert.

No comments: