Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some Quotes


I've been here and there and everywhere lately. My heart is full of joy in being able to love with my friends these past few days. I think I've spent time with every type of friend I have. The crazy ones (they're all crazy), the artsy ones, the silly ones, the caring ones, the boyfriend ones (or ONE I should say), the random ones. I'm so extremely blessed to have these people in my life. Here are some of the things my friends say:

"If you don't do it Uncle Kramer I'll shit in your gin and tonic." (said in a 7-year-old British accent)

"Is that like a black bra and a white shirt?"

"You just flexed your muscles and I got whip lash from just looking at it."

"I'll come back for you... always and forever."

"Where's Hannah? I just want to see Hannah."

"I had a dream about you..."


It's so comforting to know that in the midst of a huge storm there are gusts of wind that sweep you off your feet and keep you going forward. 

1 comment: